Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Marriage and Responsibility important points to ponder

[email protected]
Site Owner

I sat in on a christian Hebrew group chat room the other day and I couldn't help but notice that as much exposure to Language that they still use most the Greek and common Euro gentile Terms my problem with this is simple if you have one foot stuck in Babylon how do you Grow. also I couldn't help but Notice they went from the main topic to speak of a Hebrew favorite Polygamy and Marriage, Speaking in terms of documentation in other words coming under the state now I admit there are certain points made that a responsible Man should consider such as a will and property rights how can you protect your wife or wives if you don't leave behind a way to pass on inheritance and property this can be done without involving the state in your personal business simply by Having a will and by designating a beneficiary to your Estate and any insurances also in case of Emergencies most doctors and Hospitals now ask who you prefer they allow to share information with and to make decision in the event you are unable. These things are valid points you should consider and make it your business to deal with so your family not suffer lost if by chance you are deceased or unable to communicate because of some unforeseen event.

Now as for Teaching it really amazes me that many do not understand the application of scripture or even the orientation of subjects they can take the end of one subject and combine it with another we as the Nation of Yisrael sound more like Babylon than Babylon itself much Confusion and the culprit is so many opinions and those full of Pride believing that they have something to contribute and teach when in fact they need stop and research and learn. In the Dead sea Scrolls Messianic Rules it speaks of order when one turns 25 he then can {begin enroll to take his place amongst the Laborers of the Community of workers of the Service of Yahuah this is entry level not master or Journeymen}

{at Age 30 he can take his place when approved Amongst the Elders and heads of the Community}

No foolish trifling man will receive any status amongst the Community of saints just based on his Age he must demonstrate the soundness of being a sense of purpose and a commitment to the Things of the Most High Elohim.

If this Standard was applied to us today we would weed out the confusion and Maintain the Order Established by Yahuah and no Longer sound and appear as Babylon.

--

May 29, 2014 at 10:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.
  • undefined
    undefined
  • undefined
    undefined
  • undefined
    undefined
  • undefined
    undefined
  • undefined
    undefined
  • undefined
    undefined

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.